We accept most private insurances.
Please call to verify which treatment options would be covered under your insurance plan.
We understand how challenging it can be to find the right treatment center, and our team is dedicated to supporting you through this process– whether you or your loved one lands with us or are referred to another facility. Our rehab admissions team’s commitment to you is to help any way that we can. Below is the 3 step process to our Rehab Admissions process. Our admissions department is designed to be able to be conducted entirely over the phone!
- Step 1-Initial phone call: The first call is crucial. This is the time where you or your loved one is able to talk confidentially with a trusted professional whose job is to educate, guide, and care for you. Throughout this phone call we will educate you on our program offerings and which ones may best suit or serve the needs of your situation.
- Step 2- Pre Qualification and Assessment: After it is determined that Red Rock Recovery Center is the program you or your loved one wish to pursue we then move to ensure the person interested in Drug or Alcohol rehab qualifies for our care . First, by a series of over the phone interviews and assessments, we assess if we can meet your clinical and medical needs. Every individual is different, RRRC offers an array of service lines to meet each person where they are currently. We are diligently able to identify if someone is outside our scope of practice and will then make necessary referrals to programs someone may be better suited. Second, our admissions team will collect and verify the interested party’s insurance policy information and inform them of the costs they will be subject to for our services. Red Rock Recovery Center is an In Network Treatment Provider. This means we have the ability to accept many common insurance plans, thus making drug rehab affordable and accessible to those who seek it.
- Step 3- Scheduling Intake: Once our team has been able to answer all questions about what to expect and help clearly convey program details to you or your loved one, the last step is to schedule the day and time of intake into our facilities. Once an intake appointment is scheduled we are also able to assist in transportation within a reasonable distance from our various locations!
Rehab Admissions at Red Rock Recovery Center
If you feel that Red Rock Recovery Center will be a good fit for your needs, reach out. Give our rehab admissions team a call today to speak to a trusted professional. We can provide additional information about any of our addiction treatment programs, including the following:
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Extended Care Program
- Structured Living Program
- Family Program
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- 12 Step Program
- Alumni Program
- Basecamp Detox Program
- Basecamp Inpatient Program
Starting the rehab admissions process can feel intimidating. However, it doesn’t have to be. Our team will work to make the process as smooth and painless as possible. If you are struggling with a substance use disorder, don’t put off treatment any longer. Give us a call today at (888) 719-1097.