Information Regarding COVID-19 Protocol for
Red Rock Recovery Center
On March 10, 2020 Gov. Polis declared a state of emergency in Colorado in order to help contain the spread of the COVID-19 (Corona) virus.
In an attempt to limit exposure to this virus and to protect our clients, staff, and families Red Rock Recovery Center has made the decision to suspend the following programming effective June 1, Please see the CDC guidelines for additional information.
- Clients will no longer be allowed to attend in person 12-Step meetings. Arrangements will be made to conduct 12-Step alternatives including online/ virtual meetings, Big Book studies, etc.
- All client-sponsor meetings will need to be conducted via phone or video.
- All public community integration groups are going to be phased back into place as businesses open.
- All potential clients will continue be heavily screened for their risk of exposure to the virus.
- RRRC business development staff have suspended any planned tours and events.
- Community clients are being advised to limit their public interactions.
- Community clients are consistently screened for their risk of exposure.
- Proper handwashing techniques have been posted at all available sinks.
- Proper hygiene, handwashing, and disinfecting of the center and homes has been modeled and enforced.
- All outside events and personal client appointments are being reevaluated for necessity and risk.
- All outside visitation for clients will be evaluated and approved depending on assessment of various risk factors.
Any person coming into the building may be required to have their temperature taken, answer a questionnaire, and wash their hands. If the pre-screening questionnaire indicates possible illness you may be asked to leave. Failure to comply with any of the above requests will result in being asked to leave the property.
Please Note: clients will be transitioning from current clinical and medical services via telehealth BACK to in person services on site starting June 1, 2020. We will continue to monitor the pandemic and will keep the virtual telehealth platform available if or when the need again arises.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and hope to resume regular programming as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above-mentioned protocol, please contact us at 855.218.7588 or email us directly at email@example.com
functionality is in place. Lastly, any clients or families coming onsite to Red Rock Recovery Center must complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to arriving.