What Should I Pack?
What to bring
- Enough appropriate and comfortable clothing for 5-7 days. We have laundry facilities available so no need to overpack.
- Personal hygiene products that DO NOT contain alcohol.
- Any prescription medications you are taking. These need to be in the original bottle with intact labels that include your doctor’s name, the name of the medication and dosage information.
- Electric Razor, blow dryer, or a curling iron.
- Your own personal recovery books.
- Socks, shoes, flip-flops, or slippers.
- Coats, jackets, or sweatshirts, depending upon the time of year.
- Photo ID and insurance information.