Do Drug Rehab & Don’t Be a Stat
Seek addiction treatment through drug rehabilitation at Red Rock & restore your life from the grim numbers of drug abuse in the United States
Anyway you look at it, the numbers are bleak.
According the National Center for Drug Abuse Statistics:
- 700,000 drug death overdoses since 2000
- Over 19% of the American population has used illicit drugs at least once
- 70% of users who try illegal drugs before the age of 13 develop a substance abuse disorder within the next 7 years compared to 27% of those who try illegal drugs after age 17
You are reading this, so you might be concerned you have a drug problem and could benefit from treatment programs like Red Rock, a Colorado drug rehabilitation center and treatment facility has been restoring hope for nearly a decade through intensive outpatient treatment and other programs that spark physical and mental health.
We specialize in addiction recovery with several drug rehab programs that allow you to grow into your human potential and not end up a grim statistic of the drug addiction pandemic in the United States.
Here are details on some of our drug treatment programs in Colorado.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Visit our drug rehab facility during the day, so you can hold your job and keep your responsibilities
- Employ a 12-step model where experienced drug abuse counselors treat an underlying mental health disorder and co occurring disorders with cognitive behavioral therapy and other techniques to ensure recovery and reduce the threat of relapse
- Provide MAT or Medication Assisted Treatment to curb withdrawal symptoms
The Ascent Program
- An extended care program where you can recover long term anywhere from 3-6 months in our drug addiction rehab
- Receive a regiment of substance addiction recovery strategies like group and individual counseling, family support groups and life skills development
- Learn to thrive in our beautiful and serene natural setting where outdoor activity like mountain hikes heals addicts from “big city” stressors
Structured Sober Living Program
- A gender specific sober home that allows you to reintegrate into society through recovery, service and strong fellowship
- A refuge that shields addicts early in recovery with structure such as daily accountability house meetings amidst modern amenities like Wi-Fi Internet access and supervised gym access
- More than a bed as we help you find a sponsor and navigate early recovery stressors
Meet a Red Rock Drug Rehab AlumniEncouragement is the music of recovery, so here are some word from Anson N. who has benefited tremendously from our drug treatment in Colorado and ongoing recovery: “I was unable to find any kind of healthy pattern. I was looking at homelessness and being unable to take a job. All of these things were continuing to snowball on top of each other and made me realize and take a look at what I was doing wasn’t working and that I needed to do something different. I have grown in that I re-attained what I had lost in my addiction: get a job and be able to reconnect with friends and family and have those relationships back that I had lost.”
Questions on Drug Rehab?
► Why Should I use Red Rock Recovery Center drug rehab?
- Red Rock Recovery Center is a dedicated, top-rated rehab center that offers addicts the best shot at a new life and avoiding being a grim drug war statistic.
- Our highly skilled staff provides personalized care to each addict, tailoring the treatment plan to meet their specific needs.
- We offer a variety of programs and therapies that have proven successful in rehabilitating addicts.