Get Hope from Red Rock Treatment Center Colorado
“So I was addicted to crystal meth and crack cocaine. I was homeless and …had lost the trust of everyone I cared about. Since graduating from Red Rock, I am very involved in the AA Fellowship. I am living kind of day by day and being happy and working on myself and my program.”
– Anna H.
A Treatment Center That Rebuilds Lives
Red Rock is a Colorado treatment center that provides addiction treatment and instills hope like it did for Anna H., one of our many successful alumnis.
If you are reading this, you might have a problem with alcohol, drug addiction and/or chemical dependency. You might have a mental illness and co-occurring disorders that are complicating your recovery. The medical care we provide at our treatment center identifies the root of the problem and restores you,
How Do We Do It?
Check out some of our programs that auger a long-term recovery process for you and your immediate circle of family members and friends.
- We provided sustenance like a basecamp offers supplies & shelter to explorers and mountain climbers
- We use modern medicine to detoxify toxic substances or qualities from the body of the addict or alcoholic in a safe and stable medically-supervised environment
- Integrate family members when feasible to create a further level of care & support
- We offer a variety of recreational activities like basketball, volleyball and serene mountain views in the beautiful Colorado mountains to ensure wellness and recovery
Basecamp Inpatient Program
- An initial landing spot for you to embark on your recovery journey in a medically sophisticated environment with proper infection prevention procedures and symptom screening protocols.
- We follow a 12-step paradigm where skilled and licensed addiction specialists help build coping strategies through individual and group therapy as well as family involvement
- Provide wellness programming and various holistic therapies like mindfulness and other modalities to make the soul of the addict resilient and avoid relapse triggers
- Offer living quarters that are safe & comfortable for everyone including LGBTQ+ and non-binary patients
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Visit our drug rehab facility in Colorado during the day, so you can hold your job and keep your responsibilities
- Employ a 12-step model where experienced drug abuse counselors treat an underlying mental health disorder and co occurring disorders with cognitive behavioral therapy and other techniques to ensure recovery and reduce the threat of relapse
- Provide MAT or Medication Assisted Treatment to curb withdrawal symptoms
- Integrate the local community by working with municipalities like drug courts, public health services and other stakeholders in your recovery